Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Project Cadia: Part 1

Project Cadia was my effort to create an entire Imperial Guard regiment. It has taken on several different incarnations over the years, but with the current codex I think I may finally be able to complete it. That being said, here are a few pics of the most recent additions to the growing XXVI Cadian Regimental Combat Team (RCT). 


The 2-piece plastic Cadians are a blessing from the Emperor!


The old MK Leman Russ tanks add a bit of history to the regiment.


I still have to add some more unit markings and details to the tanks and infantry.


I'm working on a custom unit symbol and a short tutorial on how I painted the infantry. With the ridiculous amount of models I intend to have I won't be done painting them anytime soon. More to come...




1 comment:

  1. Guard armies are NEVER finished....there is always more guard to paint! ;)

    ReplyDelete